[Gimp-user] Smart Separate Sharpen Script

Hello All,

Just downloaded and installed this script from the GIMP Plugin
Registry,
but I can't seem to find it on any menu. Can anybody tell me where I
should find it listed?

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Alan
Filters/Eg

(The menu location for a script is given in the code that registers the script -
this (usually) appears at the end of the script file. Both Script-Fu and Python
scripts are simply text files so any editor capable of opening a text file can
be used to examine the file)

--
programmer_ceds (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)