[Gimp-user] set layer name

Hi.

I'm putting together a very simple python-fu script that will load three png's
as layers, set the names of the layers to something other than the file name,
and then export the whole thing as a PSD.

I've found most of the api calls I need to make, but I'm not able to find a way
to set the layer names.  Am I missing something or am I going about this the
wrong way.

If this has already been answered, please point me to the threads.

Thanks
John Morrison

--
jbmorrison (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)