Re: [Gimp-user] Hello Question???

On 28/04/16 06:11, Dale Manolakas wrote:
Hello-
I have spent hours and hours of attempts and research to imbed an html site into two book covers in an
advertisement.
I keep putting them in and attaching them and get no further.
I don't know,  I have watched every youtube video and read all instructions.  I need to achieve this.
Appreciate some help!

Can you post the pictures (the screenshots of the sites, and what you have so far) on an image site (imgur.com) so that we can figure out where you are stuck?