Re: [Gimp-user] 16 bit import - how to

If you have compiled UFRaw correctly against GIMP 2.9 then click on
the "Color Management" tab and change the output mode to 16.

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 8:44 AM, Helmut Jarausch <jarausch skynet be> wrote:
Hi,

how can I import a raw (.rw2) file with 16bit color depth.
I'm using the GIT-version of gimp. I have the ufraw plugin installed here but it seems to interpolate the
colors to 8 bit only.
The standalone ufraw has an option --out-depth but this doesn't seem to be used when I open a raw file in
Gimp.

What am I missing?

Many thanks for a hint,
Helmut