Re: [Gimp-user] Reg:Usuage of the Gimp for my Organization

srikanth wrote:
I am Planning to install the GIMP software for the users in my Organization.

Now I want to know is there any special license required to use the
software. If so, please share all the details for the purchase of the
software.

The license is here:
  http://www.gimp.org/about/COPYING

The GNU General Public License (GPL) is a common free software license, so it's useful to be aware of the various versions and the impact they have. There's a guide and FAQ about the GPL v3 here:
  http://www.gnu.org/licenses/quick-guide-gplv3.html
  http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html

No need to purchase - GIMP can be downloaded free from:
  http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

Mark.