Re: [Gimp-user] Documentation for script-fu-register?

Only a novice myself, it seems to me that you are quite right that there does not seem to be any obvious
documentation of the function.

On the documentation site the best appears to be:

http://docs.gimp.org/en/gimp-using-script-fu-tutorial-result.html
<http://docs.gimp.org/en/gimp-using-script-fu-tutorial-result.html>

The function is not documented in the script-fu console, which I would normally rely on.

Of course, the is always the source code, where it is called “script_fu_add_script" in
"plug-ins/script-fu/script-fu-scripts.c”, e.g.:

https://github.com/GNOME/gimp/blob/master/plug-ins/script-fu/script-fu-scripts.c
<https://github.com/GNOME/gimp/blob/master/plug-ins/script-fu/script-fu-scripts.c>

see also:

https://github.com/GNOME/gimp/blob/2275d4b257e9de36f1ac749e591378e58b348754/plug-ins/script-fu/scheme-wrapper.c