[Gimp-user] Quick question - Text warping

Good afternoon all,

I'm trying to warp text to form a semi-panoramic view but all I can find is
wrapping text along a path and using IWarp, but neither is working correctly.  I
used IWarp to flex the top of the text upwards, but I want to keep the bottom of
the text to stay flat and unflexed.  Am I using the correct functions or is
there a different function?  I'm not asking for a step by step tutorial, I'm
just trying to confirm what feature(s) name I should be using.

In the attachment I'm trying to have the tops of the letters curve like the top
example while the bottom of the text stays down flat as the bottom text is, but
all be a single word.

Thank you in advance!
Troy

Attachments: