[Gimp-user] Feature request Shear with wrap-around

The shear tool only supports clipping currently (as of Gimp version 2.8), but I
am using it right now for a particular task which requires wrap-around of the
pixels rather than clipping. That is, I need it to take the pixels shifted off
the side of the image in the process of shearing to be shifted onto the other
side of the image. Can you Gimp developers add this feature? Please. It's really
important for what I'm using it for right now.

--
Ben321 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)