Re: [Gimp-user] How to import a raw camera file with color depth greater than 8

You will need UFRaw or some other raw processor to generate a high-bit
depth tif, first, then load that.

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 2:36 PM Helmut Jarausch <jarausch skynet be> wrote:

Hi,

I have a Lumix camera which (probably) stores 12 bits per color.
How can I import such a raw file with this color depth.
I'm using the GIT version of GIMP which supports greater color depths.

Many thanks for a hint,
Helmut