Re: [Gimp-user] Script-Fu deprecation warnings - how to handle these?

Hi,

Have a look at the builtin procedure browser, to be found in the help menu. You should find both the deprecated and the replacing procedures there. If you have a little programming background, you can adapt the scripts yourself. I did this recently for a few scripts that didn't work correctly in v2.9.1 ("Straighten & Crop" and "Shadow & Highlight").

In 2.9.1 (Partha's version) I found that the python translations are not always working correctly. I haven't figured out what/why on that.