[Gimp-user] How to use bleed and cropping

Hi,
I am trying to print some files for a game I made, but I have told
for them to print I need to fix a few things which I have never done
before such as:
- my board needs to be 19.75" x 19.75" with a black boarder, currently
it is 20" x 20"
-  My  cards need be on 12" x 18" sheets. They need to be at least
1/2" from all edges. Crop lines need to be on the fronts. They should
have 2-4mm bleed. All the backs need to be on one sheet, mirroring the
fronts on another.

It is possible for someone to help me with this? I can send all my
files.

I have been told: The easiest way is making the back ground all black. The art
then should be 2mm inside the crop mark, so you'll have a black border around
all our cards.
 How though?

--
nishu92 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)