Re: [Gimp-user] ANNOUNCE: GIMP 2.9.2 released

On 11/26/2015 11:38 AM, Michael Natterer wrote:
Hi,

We originally wanted to get this done on GIMP's 20th
birthday last week, but...

Anyway, here is the first development release in the
GIMP 2.9.x series leading to GIMP 2.10.
Thanks for the update and _many_ thanks to those working to make Gimp
2.10 an awesome release!  I'm really looking forward to Gimp 2.10.  I
don't do anything really sophisticated with Gimp, but I'm simply amazed
at its power, functionality, and capability!  :)

Peace...

Tom

--
/When we dance, you have a way with me,