Re: [Gimp-user] Image Deleting

Ramu wrote:
I am new to Gimp and more a hobby user.

Even after deleting history the image still remains on the file.
How do I completely get rid of the image.

Use whatever file management tools your operating system supplies.

For Windows, that would be Windows Explorer (not to be confused with Internet Explorer!), which can be accessed from the "My Documents" or "Computer" links on the desktop or start menu. Navigate to where you saved the file, select the file and press "delete".

Mark.