Re: [Gimp-user] Multi-Core Rendering

So after playing around with it, it's safe to say using GEGL_THREADS=4 doesn't help when it comes to
exporting. It does seem to have an effect on scaling images however, but all that happens is 100% of my
processor is used and then GIMP 2.9 crashes. It should also be noted that scaling down large images in GIMP
2.9 (whether GEGL_THREADS is used or not) just causes it to crash.

Oh well, hopefully more stable multi core usage is being worked on and isn't too far off. It would certainly
help productivity!

Kasim Ahmić

Sent from my iPhone