Re: [Gimp-user] New question on Gimp

You probably need a luminosity mask. Talk to Pat David: https://pixls.us

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 5:12 PM, Jack Denman <cashmere roadrunner com> wrote:
Using Gimp, I would like to modify the highlights without modifying the
middle tomes on the shadows. I would like to increase the contrast of
just the highlight areas or darkening a little without modifying the
middle tones or the shadows. I don't care how complex the procedure is,
just how to do it. I am not asking about "blown out" highlights. Any
answer would be appreciated.

Jack