[Gimp-user] Visible Path anchors

Hi,
I have a situation where I need to draw some polylines with vertices.
I thought the Path tool would be ideal for drawing the lines, and so
it was.  But I also need there to be a dot, or an X, or some such
marker at each anchor point.  So, is there a way to automatically
place a glyph or something at each anchor location?  Or, failing that,
is there a way to make a mark at each desired anchor point location,
then use those to create a path?

Thanks

--
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and taste
good with ketchup.