Re: [Gimp-user] Clean up curves

No simple solution like ofnuts said. You can try the smudge tool to
see if it helps.

On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 6:23 PM, Ofnuts <ofnuts gmx com> wrote:
On 02/05/15 23:51, Reprisal wrote:

Hi all!

I am working on a design, and I am stuck trying to fix some ragged flames.
The
lines are all jagged, and I was wondering if there was an easy way to
smooth
them out. As you can see in the image looks pretty bad. I could use some
help
here.

Reprisal

Attachments:
*
http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/197/original/ragged_flame.jpg

The cleanest solution is to use the path tool to redraw the edges with
smooth curves (and trhen selection+bucket-fill). Easiness depends on your
skills with that tool and the number of flames.

A quick two-minutes jobbie:

http://i.imgur.com/g9HjMy7.png