Re: [Gimp-user] (no subject)

On Tue, 2015-03-31 at 15:34 -0500, Weezie Urban wrote:
Sorry, here's a link to the Etsy site.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/159633091/your-photo-words-wedding-art-canvas?ref=listing-shop-header-0

What exactly do you need to accomplish?

There's a picture of a canvas on that Web page, which has been shot at
an angle (or has had a perspective filter applied).

There's an Etsy logo. There's a Geezees logo, there's a "shiny" add to
cat button. There's a photo of a wedding couple kissing under a light,
with what looks like an overly harsh drop shadow applied (the "light"
didn't affect the light fixture, nor the light switches, or I'd say it
was from a fill-in light some way to the left of the camera.

The text is probably in Zapf Chancery Medium italic (and uses an ASCII
apostrophe ' rather than a single quote ’).

The text has been partly masked out to make it look as if it's behind
the couple. You can do that with a layer mask in GIMP.

Or are you asking how to make a circular portrait like at the bottom
of the page?

So many things you might be asking! :-)

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 3:12 PM, Kevin Payne <paynekj hotmail com>