Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp 2.6.11 crashes my computer

Hi Paul,
It is hard to tell what might be causing this problem just by knowing that GIMP crashes while saving a file. Is there any error message or similar that appear which may have information about the crash? However, GIMP 2.6.11 is an old version of GIMP. Try installing the latest one, 2.8.14, where any bug causing this problem might have been fixed.