Re: [Gimp-user] How do I get the lasso tool to stop adding lines?

Well, I have no idea why it happened, but since I wrote this earlier today, my lasso tool completes the selection when I click once on the start point, and there is no longer a line extended. I have no idea why this happened! But it works great now. Who knows?