Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2015 9:45 AM
To: Dora Smith
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] Can this gay flag gradient be added to releases of gimp?

There are a couple flag gradients included with gimp, I think one of them
was French.  Gradients can have hard edges between them.  I assure you this
gradient does exactly the thing you'd want.  With a click and a drag you
have a gay flag over your image.

On 06/27, Dora Smith wrote:
The gay flag has morphed into a flag with horizontal colored bars,
sometimes with another symbol or the 50 starts in the upper left
quarter.

The problem with gradients is that colors blend into each other, so
it wouldn't be clear that it is a gay flag.    Depending of course
on what creative use you might be using it for.

I'd suggest a stamp.

Or maybe it would be clearer if you post a link to an image of what
you have created.

The gay flag itself is very easy to copy.  Split your image into six
horizontal sections, and color them red, orange, yellow, green,
blue, and lavender or purple.   It's based on the gay version of the
rainbow version of Barack Obama's campaign symbol in 2008.

Dora

-----Original Message----- From: darxus chaosreigns com