Re: [Gimp-user] [Gimp-docs] Accessibility documentation request

They seriously think so at TCEQ.

Dora

-----Original Message----- From: Gene Heskett Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 8:10 AM To: gimp-user-list gnome org Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] [Gimp-docs] Accessibility documentation request

On Wednesday 24 June 2015 01:11:05 Dora Smith wrote:
Actually I think the information Ms. Hunter wants, such as it is, is
on this page:

http://www.gimp.org/about/

I can see she's going to have to call Legal on this one. Grin. TCEQ has a staff of lawyers one calls about anything. ;) Some of
them even have common sense.

Dora

Humm, I thought that was grounds for disbarment. ;-)

---