[Gimp-user] What happened to old fonts?

My old computer (windows 7) crashed and when I got a new one (windows 8.1)
and downloaded the new version of gimp (2.8) one of the best fonts was
missing. I use this font (victorian LET thin) for labeling products I make
and now I can't even go in and edit previous versions of these labels I had
saved. I have no idea how to write code or get a new font to work in the
new version. Can anyone help with this? Perhaps in the simplest terms
possible?

thanks