Re: [Gimp-user] gbr viewer

1 июня 2015 г. 3:54 пользователь "Steve Kinney" <admin pilobilus net>
написал:

On 05/30/2015 08:56 PM, mgroothuis wrote:
Having gone nuts with my brush collection I not wish to cull it but
have no easy way of viewing the brushes. Is there a piece of software
like the abr viewer for GIMP brushes?

*not=now

This is a long standing annoyance.  In the past I have done this:

1) Copy all the brushes from the GIMP's system wide 'brushes'
directory into the user account 'brushes' directory.

Instead of merely adding a new location for brushes in the Preferences
dialog? Why?

Alex