Re: [Gimp-user] removing tint from a picture

You can use the restore filter.

Go to www.gimpusers.com/news/00237-exeptional-plugin-photo-restore

there you find the instructions to download and instal the filter.
It works almost very fine.

Good luck with it.

Simon.

Op 29-07-15 om 20:59 schreef John Broyles:
I recently converted some old slides to digital pictures.  Unfortunately some of the older slides have
developed a pink tint, probably from age.  Can I remove this tint in the digital pictures using Gimp?  I
looked at color level but could not understand whether this would solve my problem or not.

Thanks,

John