[Gimp-user] Chaos Communication Camp 2015: Information about the Gimp-tent and more

Hi all.

As many of you know GIMP will be attending the Chaos Communication Camp
2015 near Berlin, Germany.

   https://events.ccc.de/camp/2015/wiki/Main_Page

You're welcome to join us among the crowd. We will be part of the "Chaos
West" village pretty much in the center of the camp area. Have a look
around for the wilber flag.

   http://campmap.mazdermind.de/

If you don't have a ticket yet you unfortunately need a bit of luck to
get one, since the available tickets already have been sold. However,
there will be a sale of tickets that have not been paid in time. The
sale will be announced 24h in advance at

   https://events.ccc.de/

(there are also tons of useful information in this blog as well as in
the Wiki).

I have attached another informatino mail from the camp organization
team.

Looking forward meeting you at the camp!

Bye,
        Simon

----- Forwarded message from lacce <lacce c-base org> -----