Re: [Gimp-user] imp for website creation?

If you mean to mockup a website using GIMP, then sure!  If you mean to
create a website automatically from GIMP, this is not supported nor
recommended...  I am assuming this is the same op as from this reddit
thread (
https://www.reddit.com/r/GIMP/comments/3dwsq4/totally_confused_about_how_to_make_html_things/
).

You can export image assets from a mockup to use in a site design using
dreamweaver if you need to.