[Gimp-user] NEF opening files wit version 2.8.14

Is there online resource as to how I can update UFRaw to 0.21 or
update CVS version? In my install on Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10.4), I
don't see 'raw image 3fr,arl' or any other 'raw image' option
available in the 'Select File Type' list. There is 'Raw Image Data'
with extension data in the list, but that does not open .NEF files
correctly.

I am using Partha's build of McGimp 2.1.4 from http://www.partha.com .  This
includes what I presume is an up to date version of ufraw, though it is not easy
to divine the version.

ATB

--
sandersw (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)