[Gimp-user] Watermarking in batches

Can anyone tell me the best GIMP way to apply a watermark to a batch of
pictures?  I have tried to use the migee.scm with the example script
provided in the notes.  After many attempts,  all I get is another command
screen with only an option to close.

I get no error messages, just what appears to be an abort of some kind.

I have a fresh GIMP install 2.8.14 on Windows 8.1

Any advice appreciated and I apologize if this is a topic which has already
been hashed.

Ed