Re: [Gimp-user] Question

Do you mean "stitch" together like assembling a panorama image?  In that
case, you might want to look at using Hugin (http://hugin.sourceforge.net/)?
There are some scripts/plug-ins for GIMP to assemble images for a panorama,
but I'm not sure of how up-to-date they might be...

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 12:03 PM James Doyle <jamesdoyle frontier com>