[Gimp-user] New photographic tutorial (pixls.us)

I know this isn't specifically GIMP related, but I figured there might be
some photographers on the list that would find some interest in this.

Over on PIXLS.US, the creator of a new image processing project, PhotoFlow,
has just finished writing a nice tutorial on creating an exposure blended
panorama image with Hugin, PhotoFlow, Enfuse, and some advanced masking.
If anyone might be interested:

https://pixls.us/articles/a-blended-panorama-with-photoflow/

Also, if this is your first time hearing about pixls.us, come on by!  We've
got a bunch of tutorials (some ported from older ones of mine), and are
growing a community around F/OSS photography. :)