[Gimp-user] An Issue With Layers

Hi,

I just tested and every time you use te text tool it could happen the
following:

 * If you click on an existing text you will edit that text
 * If you click outside any text layer a new /text layer /will be
   created where you can add your text.

The text layers are special because you can edit the text later on,
unless you apply any filter that can convert it to a image layer.

If you want to create a text just in top of another text you can
either
create it in other place and then move it where you want to or you can
hide the layer and then put the new text where you want (you can hide
the layer with the icon of the /eye/ in the layers control)

Create a new document and play a little with the text tool, that will
give you an idea of how it works, its quite intuitive.

BR,

Mikel

Thanks so much for replying to my issue!!  Really appreciate it!  I actually
fixed the problem accidentally by moving the project from my laptop to my
desktop computer.  Guess that's where I will do all myRua projects in the
future.

--
VisionaryHag (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)