[Gimp-user] AMD Vs intel

Hello fellow Gimp users, I have been kind of a lone wolf when it comes to GIMP
have been using it for 3-4 years now and am so thankful it has grown so much.
Thank you to all the people who give there time and energy to making all of this
happen.

Now to my question:

I was looking at buying a new computer I have come to the point where when edit
my images I am at 6-8 GB's.

I was looking at Intel I5 and AMD CPUs and I am not sure which to pick esp.
regarding the Graphics card.

I was also thinking of adding 8gbs of Ram 1600

So in general I simply have questions on how my New computer should look like.

The image below shows the specks I was thinking about?

(Ps Any have exp with Biostar mobo?)

Thank you so much for your time, this isn't to organized because I don't fully
know what to ask :)

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/185/original/comp.PNG

--