Re: [Gimp-user] (no subject)

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 11:19 AM, Paul Williams wrote:
Dear All
I am attempting to download your photo shop

Ours isn't Photoshop.

as I have been told by professional photographers that it is the best.

They probably did mean Photoshop, but, again, our project is GIMP.

But it will not down load on an iPad

One doesn't download software on iPad they way one does it on Mac or
PC, one goes to App Store or whatever it is that iOS users have for
buying applications.

And while Adobe Photoshop Touch does exist for iOS, it's not the same
Photoshop as for a regular desktop computer.

Alex