Re: [Gimp-user] Getting a 32 bit install on a 64 bit system

On Jan 11, 2015 8:53 PM, "Joseph A Nagy Jr" <jnagyjr1978 gmail com> wrote:

On 1/11/2015 6:47 PM, Erik Lavender wrote:
Basically I need to be able to setup a 32 bit install onto a thumb
drive so
I can use it on a computer with 32 bit windows (I don't have admin

Check out PortableApps, they have GIMP bundled for use on a thumb drive.

Did not notice a 32 bit one.

rights).  So I need to get this installed from my 64 bit windows
computer
on which I do have admin rights.

You can install any 32-bit app on a 64-bit machine without problems, so
unsure of the issue here.

The gimp installer detects and chooses which one to install.