[Gimp-user] GUI Problems - clicking (LB) doesn't work sometimes

Interference of a similar kind is known to be triggered by Kaspersky
Antivirus, Camtasia, SnagIt, Camstudio and allegedly TuneUp Utilities.

Doesn't have to be their fault, but some hints from any of them could
help to find the real cause (maybe somewhere in GTK+?).

If you run any of these, try to disable them for a while (with caution
in the case of Kaspersky, of course) and check if you can reproduce
the
problem.

Hi Micheal, thanks for the feedback. I actually don't run any antiviruses at all
but it may be something else interfering. I have a few things running in the
background but they're mostly application running in the background that have
very little interaction with the actual Windows OS or GTK. I might try going to
ms-config and try turning everything off to rule out the interference.

--
thebunnyrules (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)