Re: [Gimp-user] Processing RAW pics?

Please install UFRaw from ufraw.sf.net.

Alex
 1 янв. 2015 г. 18:18 пользователь "Dutchbert" <forums gimpusers com>
написал:

Hi All, best wishes for 2015. I have recently installed GIMP 2.8 because
it is
advertised as the free alternative to PS and Lightroom. Installation
worked like
a charm and I was happily opening a test directory I had set up with some
old
pics to play around with. Disappointment struck, the application did not
recognise any file in the directory.
I shoot RAW and you can probably guess where this heading. Is there no way
I can
use GIMP for processing RAW files? If yes, I'd be delighted to know how.
If not,
how do I work around this problem?

--
Dutchbert (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)