Re: [Gimp-user] How Do You Permanently Remove Document History?

Gimp picks up recent documents from Windows. Remove your them within Windows.

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 7:33 PM, haskins02 <forums gimpusers com> wrote:
I am a total newbie to Gimp.  I have GIMP 2.8.14 using a Windows 7 PC. I tried
to permanently remove all record of my past GIMP documents by going to Edit >
Preferences > Environment > Document History > unchecking “Keep record of used
files in the Recent Document List” and constantly undoing history.   But they
always return every time I click on “History” or click “Open Recent”.  How do
you permanently remove document history?  Thanks!

Greg

--
haskins02 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)