[Gimp-user] Nikon .nef Images

Hello Gimp Users,

FIrstly a big thank you to everyone who responded to my request for help regarding launching Gimp.

I have one other question please ?

Is Gimp able to open and edit raw images from a Nikon DSLR (.nef images) ?

Many thanks

Adam

Hello Gimp Users,

I have a Lenovo , Windows 8 laptop. I use Mozilla Firefox as my browser.

I have downloaded the gimp-2.8.14-setup-1.exe.torrent file , but when I try to run this file, I am asked
which application I want to open Gimp with (EG Mozilla Firefox etc...)

Does anyone know how to get around this and how to install and run Gimp please ?

Many thanks

Adam