[Gimp-user] Can't open nef images in gimp 2.9.3

Hello

One of the greatest things of the new gimp 2.9.3 is the handling of
nef files (raw camera images), they even appear in the file format
list, great! But in my windows 8 x64 bits with Partha's build it just
doesn't open, when trying to do that GIMP says image can't be opened,
but i can open the image even on windows photo software (the one that
is fullscreen) and it is ok. I dont know if this is a bug of GIMP or
something specific to windows so i'll wait until someone else can
duplicate this issue.

Regards
Alex