[Gimp-user] Greeting card

MrBryant71 writes:
I wrote a greeting card tutorial back in 2009:
http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/tutorials/6925/1/
Old, but I don't think much has changed. The important points are:

1. Make a canvas the size of your printed sheet -- US Letter or A9
or whatever; then think about how the paper will be folded, and
put your image on the correct half.

2. Make sure you understand the difference between pixel resolution
and print size, so you don't start with a small image that's going
to be fuzzy when you print it.

The rest is just up to your creativity and GIMP skills. Have fun!

       ...Akkana
Thanks for your help I will definitely apply what you've just shared with me! I
am excited!

--
MrBryant71 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)