Re: [Gimp-user] Save and automatically apply a series of editing steps

On 12/07/2015 11:43 AM, Kevin Payne wrote:
  Yes it is possible to automate a sequence of steps, BUT it's a programmatic solution - you have to write
scripts in Scheme, Python or maybe Perl.

At present (in 2.8.x) the support for scripts is firmly based around low bit-depth. I was asking if the API
has been updated to incorporate the high-bit depth features (and all the GEGL operations), but perhaps that
question (and the multitude of associated questions) would be better placed on the developers mailing list.

Kevin, thanks! I'll go ask on the developer's list.

Elle