Re: [Gimp-user] ai files in gimp

Dear Liam
Thats exactly my problem, fonts are not converted properly, even when
the same font is installed in my system, it just puts the rendered
text without transparency overlapping the enclosure, also enclosures
are rendered wrongly (smaller than should be). It seems a conversion
problem, but I know going from vector to bitmap is not
straightforward. Thats the main reason why i wanted GIMP to handle
vector layers, with a final preview and some control from users side
about the final conversion.
Regards
Alex