[Gimp-user] Gimp Hold mouse lag

Okay, when I hold down my mouse and keep moving it nothing shows until I stop
pressing or do nothing for 2 seconds.

This has never happened to be before in gimp. I have no issues in Krita/other
paint programs on Linux or Photoshop 6 with wine. None of my other programs are
acting up at all. I have always used this computer. I tried purging and
autoremoving. It does the same with Gimp 2.6 as well. This has never happened
before on this computer with Ubuntu 12.04 Precise AMD Toshiba. I even deleted
the hidden .gimp 2.6 and .gimp 2.8. Reinstall it and same issue.

Version and short video of the issue:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1yv0g4J808tfkEyTGtuU080b242cmg0VlhQYXcwQlg3d2VMNXBhNzV

--
zutokaza (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)