Re: [Gimp-user] Windows Version lacks 'Select a region to grab'

I think that’s the six million dollar question.

You replied to my post, but your answer would make sense if you met to apply to the post that I replied to.

Dora

From: AJ
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015 9:58 PM
To: Dora Smith
Cc: gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] Windows Version lacks 'Select a region to grab'

So no 'Select a region to grab' in Windows? :-(

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 10:22 PM, Dora Smith <villandra gmail com> wrote:

  I missed the part where you know all about Ubuntu.

  Dora

  -----Original Message----- From: AJ Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015 5:03 PM To: gimp-user-list gnome org

  Hello!

  I'm regularly an Ubuntu Gimp user, but have occasion to use Gimp on
  WIndows. When I have to use Windows, I was wondering if it's a version
  issue or missing plugin or something... but the Windows version doesn't
  appear to have the feature I love, that is 'Select a region to grab' in the
  Create | Screenshot option.

  Can anyone please advise?

  Thank you fellow GIMP aficionados!