[Gimp-user] Counting colored pixels in an indexed picture?

Hi,

I have an indexed picture with only 4 coloros in it.
How can I count the number of pixels of each color.

Played a bit with the Histogram window, but didn't find a way.

Would be happy for some help.
Thank you!
Use the select by colour tool (with the mode set to "Replace the current
selection" and then look at the histogram window.

If you had an image with many more colours, or you wanted to do this for a large
number of images, a simple script would be the answer.

--
programmer_ceds (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)