[Gimp-user] Clone tool not working

Just in case anyone else stumbles across this thread while trying to
make
"tools that use CTRL" work in Gimp 2.8 in Ubuntu....

I struggled with this for weeks, was on the verge of installing
Windows just
so I could use Photoshop.... and then I found the solution.

- Go to "System Settings"
- Select "Mouse and Touchpad"
- UNCHECK the box "Show position of pointer when the Control key is
pressed"

Then restart GIMP and hopefully, you'll be off merrily cloning and
healing
to your hearts content!

Hope this helps someone