Re: [Gimp-user] New Tablet

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 10:33 PM, Madeleine Fisher
<animatrix1490 gmail com> wrote:
I just got a brand new intuos pen tablet (no touch capabilities). I am
running Windows 7 and Gimp 2.8.14, and the tablet's drivers are all
installed. However, when I check the Edit Input Devices and Edit
Preferences>Input Devices>Configure Extended Input Devices, the tablet
doesn't show up. I can use it without pressure sensitivity, but it'd be
MUCH nicer if I could get it to respond to pressure.

Have you plugged the tablet *before* you started GIMP? Unfortunately
GIMP does not support hotplug as of now, which means that it won't see
your tablet if you plug it after starting GIMP.
This may be your problem.

Jehan

Thanks for any help

Madeleine