[Gimp-user] MISSING ICONS in GIMP

VERY cool concept, love teh cat.

What I have done in the past is open up the FB [yourname] page, make
sure that the browser's View is set to "zoom 100%".  Take a screen
shot of the page with some image editor or other (File > Create >
Screenshot), crop it down to just the header image and avatar image,
save that, and use it as a layout template for the project.  Useng
separate layers for the header and background images, so they can be
saved as two different images for The Facebook to use.

With any luck, The Facebook will put these two images together as
they appeared when you saved them as individual images.  Actually
seamless is not a likely outcome, because The Facebook will put
frame around the avatar image; but if the alignment comes out as
intended, it should look like the frame is overlaying one image,
rather than combining two.

:o)
I'v made a try to seamless transitions on FB. However they crop the profile to
160 pixels..so I  blurred the background....going  to count pixels.. to make a
better version :)

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/191/original/FB15april.jpg

--