Re: [Gimp-user] feature request: select multiple layers

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 6:43 PM, chris wrote:
Hello, everyone.

I'm new to this list, so I obviously have very little frame of reference
for things people have talked about or decisions that have already been
made. So if I'm repeating something that has already been resolved a
hundred times over, just bear that in mind.

I think that the ability to select multiple layers is needed pretty
badly. I know it's a knit-picky sort of thing, but clicking on each
layer and performing whatever necessary action on each of them, can be
quite tedious.

Is this something that will show up in 2.9/2.10?

It's definitely on radar, but someone needs to actually write the
code. So no promises.

Alex